Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Embody Chair Vs Aeron Chair

If you are stuck on a nine-to-five desk job, wouldn't it boost your spirits if you are sitting down on an expensive, flashy, ergonomic chair which the manufacturers claim to improve your productivity while providing ample protection for your spine? Just imagine how sore your back - and that part of your body which you use to sit down - will be if you have to sit in a chair which has a hard surface and has a build that is really not comfortable. Fortunately, there are ergonomic chairs in the market which make sitting down during ... Read more...

1 comments:

Annabelle said...

Both are fantastic chairs. I've sat in an Aeron for 7 years at my old job, but I just recently tried out the Embody chair a couple of days ago and ohhhh, boy that is a nice chair! I am thinking about getting an Embody chair at officedesigns.com for the office and maybe an aeron at the outlet store for my home office. I'll get the best of both worlds for less money :)