Friday, May 01, 2009

Show Me How to Be Your Woman, Lord

Luci knelt down beside her bed on the eve of her wedding and asked the Lord to show her how to be His woman, for she knew if she could please God, she would please George. "Show, me Dear Father, how best I can serve both of you, for you know my heart more than I, and I trust You. So many conflicting messages around me that I am confused, and even George does not know how to answer me." Then the Lord whispered in Luci's ear, "Be still, my child. Do not fear, for I will teach you how to bring honor to us both. First, your character must be noble - rich with dignity. That will make you worth more than gold, diamonds and rubies. George must be able to have full confidence in you: in your loyalty, your support, and, of course, gentle honesty. You must never talk about him to your friends, or agree with negative comments from your family members. Complete article at ...

0 comments: