Friday, June 12, 2009

New Leader of the "Moonies" Outlines Vision

New Leader of the "Moonies" Outlines Vision
Rev. In Jin Moon, the new President of the national organization of Unificationists, sometimes derisively called "Moonies," said at her inauguration last year, "The importance of media and the importance of how we package ourselves as a movement is of utmost importance and it's really, truly, my first priority at this moment. I feel like everything I was able to accomplish here at Manhattan Center was really standing on the shoulders of the brother that had gone before me. It is truly his inspiration and his passion that still resides in the walls of this building and it fills me everyday that I walk in here and I realize, you know what, it's just so satisfying to be able to fulfill and to carry on my brother's vision and my Father's vision."