Friday, October 23, 2009

The Subversive Summer

So finally I had to see it, to believe it, not that believing it was all that important, but on my own belief, my own negative or-and/or personal conviction that her only defense was to frighten me cold, Nothing' wrong with her first and last idea, to which the only answers was nothing-seeing (not hearing) was believing even if she denied it, refuted it, I could claim it, affirm it, even if no one believed it-I'd know (and I think everyone else knew anyhow). In any case, that's how it stood, how it was, going to be-until that is, proven otherwise, and at present all that remained was to go and find out which would be like walking into a lions den ('Did you do, or are you doing, what others are saying you are doing, or what I think you're doing?') No one to save her...if confirmed. Complete article at ...